Welcome to Honeysuckle Bridge Cabin and Honeysuckle Bridge, a beautiful privately-owned arch in the Daniel Boone National Forest, about an hour east of Lexington, Kentucky. We are so excited to showcase our newly built (2020) rustic modern cabin designed to host your family and friends in making warm memories during your trip to Red River Gorge, Natural Bridge and the Daniel Boone National Forest!
Our luxury cabin sleeps up to 12 guests and has a well-stocked kitchen with ample room to host your family and friends inside and out:
- Master bedroom on main floor (Queen) with private bath, walk in closet and Smart TV
- ½ bath on main floor
- Master bedroom in basement (Queen) with private bath, walk in closet and Smart TV
- Bedroom in basement (Queen) with open closet and Smart TV
- 2 bunk rooms with built-in XL twin bunks (total of 4 beds)
- Full bath with double vanity in the basement
- Sleeper sofa (Queen) on main floor
- Separate living area in the basement with Smart TV plus bar area
- Hot tub (seats 6) and sitting area with fire box on the patio
- Screened in porch with fans for those warm nights, lights, and a dining table as well as sitting area located off the main floor living room
- Fire pit area with chairs, lights, and a gas grill
- Fully stocked kitchen and living area with large picture windows to take in the beautiful landscape (4.68 acres) surrounding you
Building this cabin has been a labor of love for our family so that we can gather together and spend time in this beautiful area. We hope that your family and friends will love it as much as we do and come back to visit year after year!